Documents available on this website are copyright materials. These documents are subject to changes without the public knowledge, therefore always check this website for updated documents daily if necessary.
Please note: Montego Bay Community College Logo is copyright material and should not be used without the permission of the college.
Read all instructions before completing the application form
(Please refer to the page in your application package entitled Important Dates & Deadlines)
DO NOT wait on your examination results to submit your application.
- As of April 2018, all applicants must apply online as well as complete this application form.
- PLEASE REFER TO THE BACK OF THIS APPLICATION FORM FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE. YOU MUST HAVE A TRN TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
- After you complete THIS application form, return it to the College on or before the date specified, along with the following:
- Certificates for examination results already obtained – 1 copy and the original for verification. (Applicants with overseas high school qualifications which are not listed among the requirements for entry must have their qualifications assessed by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ). The UCJ assessment must be submitted along with their applications.)
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- Completed Confidential Report
- One (1) letter of recommendation (in addition to Confidential Report; both should not be from the same person)
- One (1) copy of birth certificate and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of marriage certificate/deed poll (if applicable) and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of Immunization Card and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of Tax Registration Number (TRN) and the original for verification
N.B. Students applying to the Associate of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management, the Associate of Science in Culinary Arts, the Associate of Science in Health and Wellness Tourism and the Certificate in Culinary Arts MUST submit a valid Food Handler’s Permit.
4. Please ensure that the Confidential Referee Report is submitted in an envelope, and that the envelope is sealed and stamped by the person who completed the form.
5. The fee for the application package is non-refundable.
6. All documents submitted become the property of the College.
7.Please write your online application ID here: APP_______________________. This ID will be generated after you have submitted your online application. Please refer to the back of this application form for instructions on how to apply online.
8. If accepted, your letter of Acceptance will include information on fees for the programme you have been selected to pursue. Applications without an application ID will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Montego Bay Community College Code of Conduct
How to apply for a Transcript:
- Download and complete the Transcript Application Form below.
- Pay the processing fee for the Transcript upon submission.
Transcript processing fee:
- $1500 International
- $1000 Local
- $500 Unofficial
Please note: Processing time for a transcript is ten (10) working days.