Documents available on this website are copyright materials. These documents are subject to changes without the public knowledge, therefore always check this website for updated documents daily if necessary.
Please note: Montego Bay Community College Logo is copyright material and should not be used without the permission of the college.
- Download and complete the application form below or purchase the application booklets at the college.
2. After completing the application form the following documents are require upon submission:
- Certificates for examination results already obtained – 2 copies and the original for verification. (Applicants with overseas high school qualifications which are not listed among the requirements for entry must have their qualifications assessed by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ). The UCJ assessment must be submitted along with their applications.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- One (1) letter of recommendation (in addition to Confidential Report; both should not be from the same person)
- Two (2) copies of birth certificate and the original for verification
- Two (2) copies of marriage certificate/deed poll (if applicable) and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of Immunization Card and the original for verification
- One (1) copy of Tax Registration Number (TRN) and the original for verification
- Certificates for examination results already obtained – 2 copies and the original for verification
N.B. Students applying to the Associate of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management, the Associate of Science in Culinary Arts and the Certificate in Culinary Arts MUST submit a valid Food Handler’s Permit.
Please ensure that the Confidential Referee Report is submitted in the envelope provided by the College, and that the envelope is sealed and stamped by the person who completed the form.
Click Here to download The Confidential Referee Report Form…